Reusable Swedish Dishcloth
These reusable cloths absorb like a sponge, but wipe like a cloth. Their special weave makes them highly absorbent - up to 16x their weight in liquid! They are ideal for household clean up, kitchen clean up, washing cars, camping, boating, office, auto shop & more! Each cloth lasts up to 6 months and be composted at the end of its life.
Replace 17 rolls of paper towels with just one Swedish Dishcloth!
- 70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- Can be composted and will disintegrate within 4 weeks in a household compost
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 8”
- Cloths can be dried in the dryer (expect minimal shrinkage as the cloth contains cotton). This will NOT affect the performance of the cloth.
Wet cloth to make it pliable.
To clean, you may:
- Put on top shelf of dishwasher, then air dry
- Place WET in microwave for 3 minutes to kill bacteria (cloth will be HOT)
- Can be bleached (leave in diluted bleach max. 5 minutes)