Goodbye Tension, Hello Migraine Mask!
Twinkling stars dance around quartz crystals and forest mushrooms in this delightful new print. Bring a little more ritual + beauty into your wellness routine with this midnight forest-inspired scene.
- Melt away the tension. Let this cheerful migraine relief eye mask ease the pain while lifting your spirits.
- Relax in your own way. This well-designed eye pillow can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Soothe headaches and tired eyes. Cold and warm therapy packs can work wonders for pain.
- Your answer for natural relief. Designed with your well-being in mind, this therapy pack is made with a cotton and linen blend canvas and filled with natural, unscented lentils.
- Turn inward. Our therapy packs are also a great option to use for meditation as a weighted eye pillow.
Proudly made by hand in Austin, TX by Slow North.
Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 0.5"
** These are strap-free, so the migraine mask will just rest in place for ultimate comfort as you relax without an elastic band wrapped around your head. **
Read more about our Therapy Packs here!
How to Use
FOR HEAT THERAPY: place eye mask in the microwave and warm for 30 seconds. Always test the temperature of your mask before applying it to your skin.
FOR COLD THERAPY: store in the freezer until ready to use - apply as a cold compress.