Pacifier Clip & Teething Ring
Our handmade pacifier clip and teething ring makes a great present for a baby shower or Christmas gift. We use quality, food grade silicone and unfinished wooden teething rings. The non-toxic silicone parts will not hold onto bacteria and wood is naturally antibacterial. This product keeps your baby’s pacifier from getting lost and prevents it from falling on the ground. Our pacifier clips can go into the refrigerator prior to being used. This allows the soft silicone to chill, making it extra soothing for baby’s aching gums.
• Features an orthodontic suction teat
• Handmade in PA
• Use for little ones between 0-6 months
• Made from Wood & 100% Silicone (suction part)
• Sterilize before first use
• Put the pacifier in boiling water and let it boil for 5 minutes
• Then leave to cool, and squeeze out any remaining water from the silicone teats
• Avoid using detergent to clean the pacifier
• After sterilization you should wash it in warm running water
• Do not use microwave to sterilize
Terms & Conditions for Safe Use
This is not a toy. Do not use without full supervision. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect pacifier clips before every use and discard if damaged. Do not tie around a child's neck. Does contain small parts. Pacifier clips should always be removed when your baby is not in view, including naptime or bedtime.
- Do NOT LEAVE the child alone while he/she is playing the item.
- Ensure that the child does not take small parts for him/her.